Each project is studied in the technical and regulatory details, financed, implemented, put into operation and followed over time.
A process that involves specific knowledge and skills, from technical engineering to administrative, fiscal and financial.
Solarfotonica offers its customers a complete range of services:
- Feasibility study and pilot test in order to find the most suitable solution to each need even before the installation of the plant.
- Technical and economic evaluation by developing tailor-made processes and interventions to obtain the maximum return at the minimum operating cost of investment.
- Development Practices, authorisations and certifications interfacing directly with the electricity and gas network operator, municipal, regional and national authorities.
- Design of all the phases of the project starting from the executive engineering (civil and structural), the realization of civil works, the commissioning and management of the plant up to periodic or scheduled assistance.
- Qualified technical assistance service to maintain at the highest levels of production efficiency the plants built.
Viale Italia, 3 – 35020 Ponte San Nicolò (PD)
Phone: (+39) 049.870.40.31