Photovoltaics is the technology that allows the transformation of light into electricity. It is based on the use of “photovoltaic cells”, small sheets of semiconductor material: on these plates a small potential difference is generated between the upper and lower surface.
The solar radiation sets in motion electrons inside the material and generates a direct current then converted to alternating.
The sun is the primary source of energy, inexhaustible, clean and at no cost. Every year the sun provides 19.000 billion TOE (tons of oil equivalent), almost 2.000 times the annual energy demand worldwide.
The immediate environmental advantage is the possibility of producing electricity without greenhouse gas emissions: suffice it to say that 1 kilowatt hour of photovoltaic energy means 500 grams of CO2 less.
All the benefits of sun energy
- Produces energy without generating carbon dioxide
- It has a very low “visual impact”, integrates with the architecture of roofs and roofs and does not require infrastructure for energy transport
- Can be fully removed and modules can be regenerated
- Short depreciation times (less than 25% of the life of the plant) that offer a long and safe profitability.
- Offers a long service life (up to 40 years) and no need for maintenance.
- Offers a return of positive image for the high consideration given by the public to environmentally friendly and sustainable companies from the ethical and social point of view.
Viale Italia, 3 – 35020 Ponte San Nicolò (PD)
Phone: (+39) 049.870.40.31